This position develops and executes the company’s overall marketing efforts- video, website, social media, email marketing, and blogging. This role will develop innovative ideas that tie together all marketing content to drive brand awareness, promote efficient and engaging content, and drive targeted message.
- Business Group / Dept: Sales
- FLSA: Non-Exempt
- Reports to: Vice President / Sales
Each quarter the Content Creator will establish, with the Vice President, the specific results, improvements, or accomplishments required to support HCS and departmental objectives. These are expressed as ROCKS.
- Following processes and procedures according to the “HCS Way”.
- Shoot, edit, and produce video assets for internal departments and social media (including YouTube).
- Create marketing content calendar and execute to meet deadlines.
- Maintain consistent branding, adjusting message among various platforms.
- Industry & Market Research.
- Establish and maintain Social Media accounts that fit new and current marketing strategies.
- Create content that is consistent with SEO tactics.
- Create and execute monthly email marketing campaigns, including list segmentation.
- Collaborate with various departments to reach sales goals and objectives.
- Stay highly organized while multi-tasking across multiple departments.
- Occasional regional and national travel may be required to acquire content.
Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. The intent of this position description is to guide the activities of the Content Creator. It is not intended to limit the thinking and creativity of the person to the work of this function. Nor is it intended that this describe all the work that may be required of the person in this position.
Bachelor degree preferred, typing test and position aptitude tests required.
Technical Experience: Basic understanding of SEO/SEM and CMS (WordPress preferred), ERP/CRM software (Netsuite preferred) Google Ads & Analytics, Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) digital marketing, video filming equipment.
Industry Experience: Manufacturing of capital equipment and chemicals not required. B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Extended hours in front of a computer screen.
- Repetitive Motions: Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Desk space related tasks such as computer work and typing.
- Visual inspection of work with close visual acuity and color determination.
Technical Requirements (Specifically Related to this Position)
- Results Oriented: Ability to focus on important issues, regularly refocuses on results and demonstrates a drive to exceed performance targets.
- Interpersonal Skills: Effective communication skills; ability to work effectively in a team environment and to interact with various internal and external customers.
- Software:: Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel or Google Docs & Sheets and social media platforms (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter).
- Strategic Creative Thinking: effectively structure verbal, written, and visual communication in a way that helps audiences focus on a core message, in an unorthodox or ‘fresh’ perspective way.
- Writes Effectively: Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents; reviews and edits written work.
- Competitive wage based on experience
- 401k match and section 125 plan (pre-tax dollars)
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability coverage
- Generous paid time off program
HCS is a drug-free company, so you will be required to pass a drug test upon hire and at any point during your employment.
- Knows all HCS established operating systems (e.g. quality, safety, environmental). Understands the responsibility to maintain familiarity of the systems and this position’s role in support of these systems – including a consideration of the impact of individual actions on the systems and the responsibility to communicate concerns and improvement ideas.
Simple and innovative cleaning solutions to clean more in less time can be yours today.