From concept to completion we have the expertise and experience to tailor a commercial truck wash system to match a customer’s unique needs and specifications.
• A number of factors must be taken into consideration to construct the right commercial truck wash system for each customer. There is a lot of pre-planning involved, and all of our systems are designed with the client in mind; they are not “cookie cutter” clones for our convenience.
• For a commercial truck wash to operate effectively, the proper utilities are needed for the wash bay. Water, electricity, gas, and drainage are just a few of the elements needing serious attention when designing a commercial truck wash.
• In order to be successful and have a ‘good flow’ for the incoming and exiting trucks, we recommend at minimum of 3 acres (perhaps 2.5 if it is perfect) but a more reasonable size would be 4-5 acres.
• Because commercial washes provide a fully thorough clean, there needs to be room for all the equipment and enough length to provide proper dwell time between steps. At minimum the wash bay needs to be 150 feet long, though we do recommend a length of 200 feet (or more).
• Our washes are touchless – this means many different trucks and trailers, regardless of shape or size, are able to be cleaned. Typically wash systems with brushes aren’t able to properly clean oddly shaped vehicles but our touchless wash can get into all the nooks and crannies.
• Realistically, most commercial washes have all the bells and whistles! Customers want to have options and the ability to get a great clean when they’re using a commercial wash. It will be up to you on how detailed your wash will be but most washes allow for different options and ‘add ons’ for each individual customer’s wash.
• The straightforward answer is “YES!” It simply means who you choose for your project must be practical, experienced, and understanding of your wants and needs.
• We take great pride in the fact that for all of the truck washes we have built, over 95% of the customers continue to use our detergents and rely on our maintenance for their system.
• We think this speaks volumes about our efforts to achieve complete customer satisfaction through the quality and innovation of our equipment, superiority of our detergents, and the ongoing support for our customers.
Our goal is to achieve the lowest Cost-Per-Wash possible while reaching the ultimate goal of a clean vehicle. By minimizing the total cost of each wash, your return on investment is maximized. This philosophy is the foundation on which we operate, and the reason why you need to contact HCS when considering commercial truck wash equipment.