For some of the newer guys to the fleet washing industry, we wanted to share some advice that will help you save a lot of money, time, and headaches while getting into this phenomenal industry.
No matter the soaps you use, you will NEVER be 100% touchless all the time.
There are 5 factors to learn and memorize when you want to achieve “consistent” touchless cleaning results. This will allow you to be efficient and give you the highest ROI. Below are those 5 factors;
- You MUST be blending and using SOFT water for fleet washing. At the very least, blend your chemicals with soft water.
- HIGH-pressure soap application will save you time and cut down on your soap usage compared to typical low-pressure soap applications.
- You must have the capability of using warm to hot water while 2-step fleet washing. (Roughly 100 – 120 degrees Fahrenheit)
- The adequate dwell time for the soaps to dig into the surface and do their job – minimizing your use of the brush.
- Finally, understanding your dilution ratio on your pressure washer.
Understanding these 5 factors when you are trying to achieve “consistent” touchless cleaning while fleet washing will only benefit you.
Does this mean that IF you don’t have ALL 5 factors accounted for prior to starting to 2-step wash that you can’t move forward with this choice?
NO it’s does not.
Just realize that if you don’t have all 5 factors in place for your fleet washing business, then you will need to pick-up the brush a little more often.
UNDERSTANDING these 5 factors will go a long way in making your mobile fleet washing business MORE profitable!
If you have any further questions about these 5 factors please contact an EXPERT in the industry here at Hydro-Chem Systems!