We work hard to provide the best solution for your specific situation!
We are the manufacturer of the automated truck wash equipment and the fleet cleaning detergents. This allows us to customize your wash system to best fit your needs, whether your goal is simple or more complex, we find the best solution for you.
Why does your fleet need an automated truck wash?
- It reduces maintenance costs and extends the life of the vehicle.
- People trust a company that looks professional and clean.
- Drivers become easier to recruit and retain when they drive clean, well-maintained trucks.
- An automated truck wash system is faster and more efficient than paying an employee or an outside company to clean your fleet.
- A truck that is clean and maintained on the outside can reduce DOT inspections and costly delays.
Why choose Hydro-Chem Systems for your automated truck wash?
- Hydro-Chem Systems has been in business for almost 50 years! We have extensive experience with many automated vehicle wash systems; from the basic school bus wash to the extensive public commercial truck wash, we’ve done them all.
- Each wash is custom manufactured and tailored to the individual client’s desires – from a very basic truck wash to having all the bells and whistles – we understand and design our wash to your needs.
- We strive to achieve the lowest cost-per-wash possible while still attaining the ultimate goal of a CLEAN vehicle
- We remove many of the unnecessary moving parts, reducing the chance of parts breaking down or wearing out too quickly to provide you with low maintenance costs for your wash equipment.
- We are the manufacturer of both the fleet wash equipment and the truck wash soaps so we know EXACTLY how they work together, giving us the ability to provide your fleet with the best clean.
What are the most important factors for using an automated truck wash?
Soft water is a must – washing with hard water will force you to use a stronger soap at a higher concentration.
Using warm water to apply soap will allow you to use less soap at a lower concentration with shorter dwell time.
The detergent choice must be tailored to the conditions of the wash, the vehicles, and cleanliness goals.
The ability to apply the soap evenly and thoroughly will allow for a proper clean no matter the size or shape of the vehicle.
The period of time that the truck wash soap sits on the vehicle to break down the road film and dirt.
High Pressure Rinse
Using different spinners at different angles, the high pressure rinse manifold is able to thoroughly rinse all surfaces of the vehicles including the sides, wheels, and chassis.