***SIGN ON BONUS***
Accounts Receivable (A/R) Clerk
The A/R Clerk is responsible for ensuring all incoming payments are received and processed accurately and timely. This role requires precise record keeping of all payments and to make contact with clients to ensure outstanding invoices are paid.
- Business Group / Dept: Finance
- FLSA: Non-Exempt
- Reports to: Director of Finance
To Apply, Email Resume to [email protected]
Each quarter the A/R Clerk will establish, with the Director of Finance the specific results, improvements, or accomplishments required to support HCS and departmental objectives. These are expressed as ROCKS.
- Complete credit applications.
- Reconcile deposits.
- Resolve customer billing issues.
- Update customer records in ERP system
- Back-up for phone operator.
- Assist with general office automation (I.E., mail, deposits, filing, etc.)
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. The intent of this position description is to guide the activities of the A/R Clerk. It is not intended to limit the thinking and creativity of the person to the work of this function. Nor is it intended that this describe all the work that may be required of the person in this position.
High School diploma or equivalent required, associates degree preferred.
Technical Experience: Type 50 WPM, basic understanding of GAAP
Industry Experience: 1 year minimum in an A/R position required.
- Extended hours in front of a computer screen.
- Repetitive Motions: Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Hearing and speaking to internal and external customers.
- Type 50 wpm
- Standing and sitting for long periods of time
- Desk space related tasks such as computer work, including typing.
Technical Requirements – Specifically related to this position
- Follow Directions: Able to complete verbal and written directions.
- Task Completion: Responds effectively to clear direction, follows set procedures. Solves immediate problems, escalating where appropriate. Sees individual tasks through to completion.
- Communication: enunciate, speak clearly and use appropriate word choices to convey information.
- Computers & Software: Comfortable with computers and commonly used software (Microsoft Office, ERP applications and accounting software packages)
- Write Effectively: Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents; reviews and edits written work constructively.
- Competitive wage based on experience
- 401k match
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability coverage
- Generous paid time off program
HCS is a drug-free company, so you will be required to pass a drug test upon hire and at any point during your employment.
- Knows all HCS established operating systems (e.g. quality, safety, environmental). Understands the responsibility to maintain familiarity of the systems and this position’s role in support of these systems – including a consideration of the impact of individual actions on the systems and the responsibility to communicate concerns and improvement ideas.
We go above and beyond; we either work as a team or we crumble as individuals.
ON THIS TEAM WE FIGHT FOR THE INCH
We are determined to grow inch by inch. The inches we need are everywhere around us, and when we add up all those inches, that’s going to make the difference between WINNING and LOSING.
WE DO THE RIGHT THING
The high road is not a shortcut. Stick to the highest standard of Integrity, without compromise.
WE ARE COMPASSIONATE
We treat each other like family and our customers as an extension of that family.
EXCELLENCE IS AN ATTITUDE
We will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence. ~ Vince Lombardi
Hydro-Chem Systems, Inc is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis, including but not limited to, race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status. It is our policy to comply with all Federal, State, and Local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.